Genetics Resources for Referrers
As a reproductive care provider, we can offer holistic, integrated care from genetic testing to counselling, all the way through to fertility treatment options and even ultrasound services. We understand the uniqueness of a patient’s journey and the importance of providing individual patient care.
Refer a patient
Genetic testing with Monash IVF is designed to be as simple for both patients and referrers as possible. As a referrer, all you need to do is send a patient our way and our team will take care of the rest.
Once a patient is referred to us, we:
- Either order the test for the patient or assist them to order the test online
- Guide them through the test process, making sure they know what to expect at each stage
- Present the results of the test in an easily understood format
- Provide genetic counselling to ensure the patient understands the implications of their results
- Ensure the referrer is informed of results and any subsequent treatment plans
Genetic Carrier Screening referral
Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing (PGT) referral
We have a range of resources that can be ordered for your practice, including brochures that may be left in waiting rooms and PDF fact sheets that can be printed or emailed directly to patients.
Monash IVF host regular complimentary webinars on a variety of topics related to fertility, including genetics. And if you’d like a private education session, we will be delighted to assist you with ongoing education. View our upcoming webinars via the button below or email email@example.com to arrange a private session.
Any further questions?
Our Genetics Admin team are here to answer any questions you may have. Please call us on 1800 684 198 (free call) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start your fertility journey
Wherever you are on your journey, one of our supportive nurse enquiry team can help you understand your options and take the next step. These conversations are free and informative.