With over 40 years of experience and 40,000-plus babies delivered, we’re leaders in reproductive care. Most importantly, we’re passionate about helping you achieve a family when you’re ready, no matter what your life stage.
So whether you’re looking to proactively manage your reproductive health, or simply want peace of mind about your family prospects, we’re here to support you. And if you need fertility treatment, we’re here for that too.
Are you trying for a baby?
We understand that starting a family isn’t always easy. The truth is, one in six people experience some difficulty getting pregnant. So it’s important to remember you are not alone.If you’re struggling to conceive, we can support you and offer guidance on next steps.
Who we help
If you’re looking to proactively manage your reproductive health, or need some help having a baby, we’re here for you.
- people in their 20s and 30s wanting to proactively manage their fertility
- people aged 35-plus when it’s getting harder to conceive naturally
- people with fertility issues like or
- people with fertility issues like a or who have had a
- people using
- gender-diverse people using , or
- people wanting to become a
- people in the LGBTIQ+ community that want to have a family
- people who need to or for medical reasons, like or
- people considering
- people who would like
- people who need for medical reasons
Reasons to choose Monash IVF
At Monash IVF, we’re 100% committed to helping you take home your longed-for baby. That’s our purpose as an organisation—and the light that guides us.
But we won’t push fertility treatment on you if you don’t need it. We’re here to help you get pregnant with the least amount of intervention possible.
Here are just a few reasons why we believe we’re the best choice for your fertility treatment:
- We’re not just an IVF clinic! We also provide education and early intervention. And if you need fertility treatment, we offer many different options. We won’t push you straight to IVF if you don’t need it.
- We’re highly experienced—we’ve delivered 40,000-plus babies over 40 years.
- We leave no stone unturned when it comes to assessing your fertility. We know your name, we know your story and we personalise your treatment.
- We’re experts in tricky cases. What other fertility providers may view as a challenge, we see as an opportunity.
- We are the pioneers of IVF in Australia and continue to lead the future of fertility advancements.
- Our clinic locations are super convenient, with access to state-of-the-art labs.
- We can guide and advise you on the best ways to optimise your reproductive health, so you can get pregnant down the track when you are ready.
- Our team of highly-skilled experts will nurture and care for you at every step of your fertility journey.
- We offer flexible payment plans.
Other fertility options
Remember—IVF isn’t the only option. We will work with you to help improve your fertility so you have the best chance of conceiving naturally. If it's not possible for you to conceive naturally, we have less invasive treatment options available to you like or . Reproductive health isn't one size fits all - so we'll always provide you with personalised care to achieve the best outcomes for your situation.
We won’t tell you to ‘relax’, to ‘stop worrying and it’ll happen’, or to wait until the moon is in Jupiter’s orbit.
Your fertility journey is important to us. We make sure we understand your individual circumstances and preferences. We get to know you and your body. That way, we can tailor a treatment plan to your particular circumstances.
Sometimes we recommend:
Looking after you
Fertility treatment can be tough going at times, but you won’t be alone.
We’ll support you by:
- offering simple and clear information and instructions
- providing support sessions with our counsellors
- providing 24/7 support from our empathetic patient care and nursing teams
- getting to know you and your body. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to assessing what’s going on for you (and your partner, if applicable)
- creating a detailed individualised treatment plan, tailored to your body and specific needs. It’s never one size fits all.
We set the highest standards for our people, so you can rest assured our fertility specialists are among the best in the world. You can trust you’re in expert hands.
Our science and technology
We’ve had some big moments since we started. We’re proud of our innovative history. Some of the ground breaking advances in fertility we’ve pioneered include:
- developing the revolutionary ‘blastocyst’ technique to improve pregnancy rates —a new way of allowing embryos to grow for longer in the lab
inventing Menevit—helping to boost male fertility
- developing one of Australia’s leading pre-natal blood tests—the Nest Screen test—to check bub is healthy and strong
We’re also early adopters of the latest cutting-edge breakthroughs in technology, including:
- using the vitrification ‘snap freezing’ method to improve embryo survival
- undertaking advanced genetic screening on embryos to boost success rates
- using 4D ultrasound scanning technology, so you can get up-close and personal with your baby-to-be
Ready to get started?
We’re passionate about giving you the very best chance of having a family. Ready to get started? Call our friendly nursing team on 1800 628 533 to talk through next steps.