Each of our counsellors are highly experienced in providing psychological support and have an in-depth understanding of fertility treatment and relevant government legislation. They know the impacts fertility treatment can have on your life and have a wealth of tools and skills to help you cope.
Our counsellors can work with you to explore all facets of the fertility treatment process. They can also support you when making decisions about your treatment.
About our counsellors
Our counsellors are highly trained in providing the following types of counselling:
- Support and therapeutic counselling
- Individual and couples counselling
- Grief and loss counselling
They are available to support you before, during and after your treatment. Our counsellors are experienced in helping diverse types of patients and are committed to ensuring every patient feels safe and comfortable during their counselling sessions.
Discussions with counsellors
Our counsellors have a deep understanding of the emotional journey of fertility treatment. They can help you navigate:
- Managing difficult emotions
- The emotional experience of fertility treatment
- Constant preoccupation with treatment
- Pregnancy loss
- Couple relationships and fertility treatment
- Balancing everyday life with fertility treatment
- Social isolation
- Building resilience skills
- Exploring and coping with very real and powerful grief
- Coping with other people’s pregnancies and births
- Coping with reactions of families, friends and work colleagues
- Pregnancy and parenting after fertility treatment
- Discussing your options when making decisions about changing or stopping treatments
- Understanding your options for using donor eggs, donor sperm or surrogacy
Please remember we’re here to provide you with what you need at whatever stage of the journey you happen to be on.