Free Fertility Nurse Chat
We have an experienced and friendly fertility nurse enquiry team available for you to chat with – a service unique and exclusive to Monash IVF. It's a complimentary service and you are under no obligation whatsoever.
A fertility chat allows you to discuss your concerns about getting pregnant, treatment options and answer any other questions you may have.
Please note, these chats are conducted by members of the Monash IVF Nurse Enquiry Team. This team brings a collective wealth of experience from a diverse range of backgrounds including patient services, nursing, donor and embryology.
Book your complimentary nurse chat today
You can speak with our team by calling 1800 731 927 (free call).
Alternatively, you can complete the nurse chat request form below and you will be contacted by a fertility nurse within 48 business hours.
If you would prefer to book a time in the future for a nurse chat, you can select a nurse chat time here. Please note: if your ideal time for a nurse chat is not available, please fill out the nurse chat request form below and we will get in touch with you.
Some of the questions the Monash IVF fertility nurses answer every day include:
- We’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while, when should we be seeking expert advice?
- I’m single and really want a baby – what are my options?
- My partner and I are a bit older, and just want to make sure everything is ok.
- I’ve had a couple of miscarriages – when should I seek help?
- Am I able to access donor sperm or eggs?
- My periods are very irregular, how can I be sure that I'm ovulating?
- I’m in a same sex relationship - what are our options?
- I’ve had a vasectomy - what are my options?
- We would like a second opinion. How could we arrange this?
- I would like to freeze my eggs. Is this possible for me?
- We don't live near any of your clinics, can you assist us?
- I’ve heard about genetic pre-carrier screening. Is this something you offer?
Start your fertility journey
Wherever you are on your journey, one of our supportive nurse enquiry team can help you understand your options and take the next step. These conversations are free and informative.