Free Nurse Chat
We have experienced and friendly fertility nurses available for you to chat with – a service unique and exclusive to Monash IVF. It's a free service and you are under no obligation whatsoever.
A fertility chat allows you to discuss your concerns about getting pregnant, treatment options and answer any other questions you may have.
Book your free nurse chat today
Some of the questions the Monash IVF fertility nurses answer every day include:
- We’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while, when should we be seeking expert advice?
- I’m single and really want a baby – what are my options?
- My partner and I are a bit older, and just want to make sure everything is ok.
- I’ve had a couple of miscarriages – when should I seek help?
- Am I able to access donor or ?
- My periods are very irregular, how can I be sure that I'm ovulating?
- I’m in a - what are our options?
- I’ve had a vasectomy - what are my options?
- We would like a second opinion. How could we arrange this?
- I would like to . Is this possible for me?
- We don't live near any of your clinics, can you assist us?
- I’ve heard about . Is this something you offer?
Start your fertility journey
Wherever you are on your journey, one of our supportive nurses can help you understand your options and take the next step. These conversations are free and informative.