BMedSci MBBS MMed(Syd) FRANZCOG
Dr Kee Ong
I believe I will be able to provide you with the best fertility care so that you can achieve your dream of having a baby. The reasons are:
- My practice is solely in the field of reproductive medicine and infertility, allowing me to dedicate all my energy into this complex area of medicine. I have had comprehensive training in all aspects of female and male infertility. After qualifying as a doctor and then as a specialist gynaecologist, I did further 4 years of training in the area of reproductive medicine and infertility (subspecialty training), in dedicated units in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- Under my care, your treatment will be tailored according to your clinical and personal needs. You will be provided with a clear fertility plan to achieve your dream of having a baby in the shortest duration of time. This can either be through simple advice to IVF.
- The highest pregnancy rate can only be achieved by a combination of excellent clinical management and also an excellent laboratory. This is where the experience of Monash IVF laboratory comes into play. Monash IVF is a pioneer in the field of IVF and has a track record to show starting with the first IVF baby in Australia and have so far helped create more than 20 000 babies.
- I have a holistic approach to fertility management and I believe modern medicine has to embrace alternative health treatments to provide the best results. I have a close working relationship with acupuncturists and herbalists and in partnership, we will be able to provide the highest quality of care.
- Patient friendly treatment. The fertility journey can be a tough road; I strive to make it as smooth as possible for you and your partner. You will never “feel like a number” under my care. All couples will be provided with the private, individualised and compassionate care that they deserve. Your needs will be attended to promptly so that valuable time is not wasted