Not sure if you need to see a Monash fertility specialist?
Another preliminary option is a free nurse chat.
We have experienced and friendly fertility nurses available for you to chat with – a service unique and exclusive to Monash IVF. It is a free service and you are under no obligation whatsoever.
A fertility chat allows you to discuss your concerns about getting pregnant, treatment options and answer any other questions you may have.
Some of the questions the Monash IVF fertility nurses answer every day include:
- We’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while and are unsure when we should seek expert advice
- We’re a bit older and just want to make sure everything is ok with my partner and I
- I’m single and really want a baby – what are my options?
- I’ve had a couple of miscarriages – when should I seek help?
- Am I able to access donor sperm or eggs?
- My periods are very irregular and I’m not sure if I’m ovulating
- I’m in a same sex relationship – what are our options?
- I’ve had a vasectomy – what are my options?
- We would like a second opinion. How could we arrange this?
- I would like to freeze my eggs. Is this possible for me?
- We live remotely from your clinics, can you assist us?
- I’ve heard about genetic screening of embryos. Is this something you offer?
To request a free fertility chat, call 1800 628 533 (free call) or fill out the enquiry form below and we’ll give you a call at a convenient day and time.