Remote consultation offered
Full Service Clinics
02 6041 2677
Wagga Wagga Specialist Medical Centre
325-327 Edward Street
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Patient Consult Only
Griffith Specialist Centre
115-119 Binya Street
Griffith NSW 2680
Dr Scott Giltrap
Qualifications: OAM MBBS FRCOG FRANZCOG
Also practises general Gynaecology
Dr Giltrap (OAM) is the Medical Director of Monash IVF’s Reproductive Medicine Albury and Wagga Wagga
• MBBS FRANZCOG(Aust) FRCOG(UK)
• Director Albury Day Surgery
• Chairman Border Medical Association
• Former Chairman Border Medical Recruitment Taskforce
• Former Chairman National Association of Specialist Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (NASOG)
• Order of Australia Medal (OAM) recipient for service to medicine, particularly in regional areas
Dr Giltrap’s areas of expertise include: infertility and IVF, endometriosis and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Dr Giltrap established Reproductive Medicine Albury in 1988. This was the first IVF unit outside a capital city teaching hospital in Australia.
For more information, please visit the Monash IVF Reproductive Medicine Albury website.