Dr Anu Kaur
Qualifications: MBBS FRANZCOG
Also practices general Gynaecology
Also practices Obstetrics
Dr Anu Kaur established Aurora Women’s Health in 2016 on the principle that every woman deserves the quality of life, care, certainty and assurance about their health so that women can reach and achieve their maximum potential in life.
Dr Kaur and her admin staff at Aurora Women’s Health operates based on the core values of “Care with respect, dignity, compassion and commitment” which is reflected in the experience patients have from beginning to the outcome.
Dr Kaur started working in O&G in regional Victoria and moved to Mercy Hospital in Melbourne, where she completed her DRANZCOG. She continued working in women’s health at The Monash Hospital and decided to pursue her career in the field that she felt most passionate about.
Dr Kaur completed her specialist training in NSW and decided to join Logan Hospital as a staff specialist where she managed the high-risk antenatal clinics. She continues to mentor junior doctors and medical students to ensure women receive the best health care possible.
Dr Kaur believes in providing evidence-based care and has access to the latest and most advanced treatments. She is committed to do her best to bring the bundle of joy in a couple’s hands for those who have had difficulty in conceiving.
Dr Kaur has particular interest in the management of:
- High risk pregnancies
- Minimally invasive surgeries – including Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Management & treatment of Endometriosis
Dr Kaur specialises in the following area
- Early Intervention options
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Fertility Preservation
- Preconception Care and Counselling
- Management of early Pregnancy complications
- High and Low risk Antenatal care
- Adolescent Gynaecology
- Menstrual dysfunction
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Polycystic ovaries
- Ovarian cysts
- Contraception Counselling
- IUD / Implanon insertion
- Fertility related gynaecology procedures
- Laparoscopic surgery and total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy as a minimally invasive procedure