Nepean Specialist Centre
1a Barber Avenue
Monash IVF Penrith is a full service clinic offering Fertility expertise to anyone in and around Greater Western Sydney, including: Springwood, Glenbrook, Mount Druitt, Erskine Park or Luddenham.
Monash IVF Penrith comprises a multi-disciplinary team of Fertility Specialists, Fertility Nurses, Scientists, Counsellors and Patient Coordinators, meaning everything is right on your door step. Our team will work closely with you to ensure you have the best possible chance of having a baby.
Our Fertility Specialists; Dr Kim Matthews, Dr Priya Sivadas, Dr Jinny Foo and A/Prof Peter Benny are available to discuss your medical history, carry out preliminary investigations and tailor a treatment plan for you.
Monash IVF Penrith Services:
- Intrauterine Insemination(IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilisation(IVF) & Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo Transfer & Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Embryo freezing & storage
- Donor and Surrogacy services including access to CCB Sperm, TWEB Eggs and Donor Embryos
- Egg Freezing
- Genetic testing including:
PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
• PGS (pre-implantation Genetic Screening)
• The new NI-PGT developed by Monash IVF
Other services available through our Fertility Specialists:
- Pre-conception health
- Fertility testing
- Gynecological procedures
- Obstetric services
For more information about Monash IVF Penrith and what options are available to you, contact our fertility nurses on 1800 628 533 for a free 15 minute chat.