What we believe in
- focussing on our patients and their needs. It’s the main reason many patients trust us to help them take a baby home
- providing comprehensive and compassionate care across the medical and emotional aspects of infertility
- any decision is made in the interests of patients and always the best choice
- patients come first. Our primary responsibility is providing the best patient care.
We’re committed to exceptional service in all areas of our organisation.
Patient care teams
We’re one of the best-known fertility treatment options in Australia because we offer patients the best of both worlds: personal care and access to world class fertility treatment.
The key to this balance is a primary fertility care team for every patient. Your team makes sure you have clear points of contact throughout your fertility journey, and is made up of:
- your fertility specialist
- primary fertility nurse
- clinical administrative assistant
- financial advisor.
Your team work together to manage every aspect of your care, and can help with any other support you may need, such as our counselling services.
Every treatment plan is customised to your individual needs; our recommendations are based on factors including test results, your age, medical history, previous fertility treatment and personal preferences.
Our fertility specialists collaborate on treatment approaches and new ways of getting the best results; with complex fertility cases being reviewed as required.
These experts work together to build their knowledge and provide you with the best possible care we provide.
Monash Fast Facts
All our offices are newly built or remodelled. You can expect a warm and inviting, yet professional atmosphere. All our clinics feature the latest technology and are accredited by the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC).