What we believe in
- in focussing on our patients and their needs. It’s one of the reasons more patients trust us to help them take a baby home
- in providing comprehensive and compassionate care across the medical and emotional aspects of infertility
- any decision made in the interests of patients is always the best choice
- patients come first. Our primary responsibility is providing the best patient care.
We’re committed to exceptional service from all areas of our organisation.
Patient care teams
We’re the best-known fertility treatment option in Australia because we offer patients the best of both worlds: personal care and consistently high pregnancy rates.
Key to this balance is a primary fertility care team for every patient. Your team makes sure you have clear points of contact throughout your fertility journey, and is made up of:
- your fertility specialist
- primary fertility nurse
- clinical administrative assistant
- financial counsellor.
Your team work together to manage every aspect of your care, and can help with other support you may need such as our counselling services.
Every treatment plan is customised to your individual needs; our recommendations are based on factors including test results, your age, medical history, previous fertility treatment and personal preferences.
We offer the best chance of pregnancy with the least expensive and complex treatment choices possible.
Our fertility specialists collaborate on treatment approaches and new ways of getting the best results. For you, this means more than one of our fertility specialists reviews your case.
These experts work together to build their knowledge and the quality of care we provide.
High pregnancy rates and low multiple births
Our IVF and donor egg success rates are among the best nationally in all age groups. Our multiple birth rate is less than 1% – one of the lowest in Australia.
Monash Fast Facts
All our offices are newly built or remodelled. You can expect a warm and inviting, yet professional atmosphere. Our embryology labs feature the latest technology and are accredited by the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC).