Your fertility specialist gets to know your medical history and your individual circumstances. There’s lots of reasons they may recommend IVF, and create the best treatment plan for your body.
Some common reasons why IVF may be required include:
- blocked fallopian tubes
- fallopian tube damage/tubal factor/tubal ligation
- male infertility relating to sperm quality or quantity
- uterine fibroids
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- increased difficulty of conceiving naturally as women age
- unexplained infertility
- recurring miscarriage
- potential genetic issues where embryo screening may help.