Dr Lynn Burmeister
Qualifications: MBBS FRANZCOG CREI
After graduating in medicine from Melbourne University in 1989 and completing an intern year at the Austin Hospital in Melbourne, Dr Burmeister commenced training as an obstetrician and gynaecologist at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton.
In 1998 Dr Burmeister commenced her Fellowship training in endocrinology and infertility before travelling to the USA where she completed a further two years of training at the Centre for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility – Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York.
Dr Burmeister has a formal post-graduate qualification in reproductive medicine (CREI), testifying to her specialist expertise and experience in the treatment of infertility. She is known as a Reproductive Gynaecologist.
With more than 10 years’ experience in the management of obstetric and gynaecological conditions Dr Burmeister’s areas of interest and expertise include:
- Coordinated treatment for all male and female fertility problems
- IVF and assisted reproductive technologies
- Specialising in assessment and management of recurrent miscarriages
- Assessment and management of ectopic pregnancies
- Surgical and diagnostic laparoscopies
- Ovulation induction
- General gynaecology and adolescent gynaecology
- Management of menopause