Dr Nicholas Lolatgis
Qualifications: MBBS, FRANZCOG, FRCOG
Dr Nicholas Lolatgis has over 32 years experience in obstetrics and gynaecology. Over this time, Dr Lolatgis has played a leading role in many of the pioneering developments in women's health care and offered comprehensive and coordinated treatment for all male and female infertility problems.
Dr Lolatgis is an Honorary Lecturer in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Monash University, a Director of the Monash Family Planning Service and a past Director of the Epworth Endometriosis Centre in Melbourne.
Dr Lolatgis offer his patients state of the art medical and surgical care and takes pride in providing a personal and caring service.
His special achievements and interests include:
- Investigating and developing revolutionary IVF technologies during a 32 year association with Monash IVF
- Pioneering advanced laparoscopic surgery for women
- Conducting research into the causes of infertility and recurrent miscarriages
- Reducing pain and infertility in endometriosis patients through state of the art medical and surgical treatment
- Providing advanced medical and surgical care to women with polycystic ovarian disease
- Investigating and managing the role of the immune system in infertility
- Conducting research into the role of stem cells in the treatment of infertility